Ours is the known name involved in offering a wide array of UPVC Casing Pipes
, which are widely used for bore-well casing, irrigation, domestic, industrial mining and chemical distribution. These UPVC Casing Pipes are a wise replacement for MS, ERW, GI, asbestos and cement and SS pipes. UPVC Casing Pipes that we offer are nearly inert towards corrosion and chemical reaction due to which these are ideally used in salty, sandy and chemically aggressive water without causing any adverse effect over the years. Moreover, these UPVC Casing Pipes are easy to handle, corrosion free, fire proof, durable and acknowledged for their ultimate tensile strength and impact strength, maximum yield of water, easy joining & installation and very high collapsible resistance.
- Easy to handle
- Corrosion free
- Ultimate Tensile strength and impact strength
- Maximum Yield of water
- Easy joining & installation
- Fire Proof
- Long life
- Very High Collapsible resistance
Special Features :
- Bore-Well Casing, Irrigation, Domestic, Industrial mining, Chemical distribution.
- A wise replacement for MS, ERW, GI, Asbestos and cement and SS Pipes.
- UPVC is nearly inert towards corrosion, chemical reaction and due to which, it is ideally used in salty, sandy and chemically aggressive water without any effect over the years.
- Specification followed IS 12818: 2010 equivalent to DIN 4925.
- Trapezoidal threaded socket & spigot ends for easy, reliable jointing, long and better strength.
- Surface finish of this pipe is extremely smooth which reduces the hydraulic friction.
- Ribbed Screen pipes are used especially when outer surface area of bore-well casing pipe is to be increased. These ribs provide around 25% of additional surface area by virture of its design. Besides that if hole gravel balls away from the pipe at a distance of about 2mm. This arrangement naturally cleans slits due to vertical flow passage and allows more water to seep in, resulting in higher yield than other plain screen pipes from same bore
- Horizontal slots to get maximum water yield.
- Color Code :
- RMS, PMS, CS : Red
- CM : Yellow
- RDS, PDS, CD : Green